2023 Bethel Harvestfest VENDOR REGISTRATION
TO REGISTER ONLINE, click the YELLOW "Register" button to the right.
TO PRINT a paper application, click on the blue link below and mail with a check.
- Bethel Harvestfest is a rain or shine event.
- Bethel Harvestfest is a non-smoking event.
- Vendors must staff their booths from 10am-3pm unless severe weather becomes a factor.
- Set-up times: Sept. 15, Friday evening, 3-6pm (NO overnight security available) or Sept. 16, Saturday morning, 7:30am-10am.
- Vendors must be set up by 10am, and vehicles moved to off-street parking.
- Space: Your 10'x10' tent plus 2' of clearance on each side = 14'x14' total space.
- Tables are available for $10 each.
- Tents, chairs, and displays are NOT provided.
- Tents must be staked and preferably also weighted with anchors.
- Location or designated boundaries of any booth space may not be changed.
- Exhibitors must sell his/her products only, and items must be handmade by them or their family members.
- Pets must be leased and waste removed.
- $10 fee for all cancellations before August 18th.
- No refunds after August 18, 2023, unless the Chamber cancels this event for any reason. We will then offer a full refund.
Date and Time
Saturday Sep 16, 2023
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM EDT
Bethel Town Common
Arts & Crafts Vendors: $90
Farm booths should sell locally-grown food, flowers/plants, or animal products (wool, soaps, honey, etc.), baked goods, or canned goods made from local produce. Products may be sold by the farmers themselves, or someone designated by the farmer who grew/produced the items. Local is defined as within 75 miles of Bethel, ME. Please contact John at the Bethel Area Chamber of Commerce at (207) 824-2282 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Table Rental - $10 each
Bethel Area Chamber of Commerce