Gould Academy is seeking a full time, year round housekeeper to join our team! The housekeeper
reports to the Director of Buildings and Grounds and Lead Housekeeper and plays a crucial role in
maintaining cleanliness and order within campus facilities. This position collaborates with the
facilities department, employees, and students, performing a diverse range of cleaning tasks to ensure
a well-maintained and safe environment. The role requires effective communication, teamwork, and
adherence to ethical standards and the ability to use a time keeping device. You will be interacting
with all Gould Employees and Affiliates, as well as the Dining Service Manager. In this role you must
embody our essential qualities of employment, including a team-building mindset, ethical
decision-making, effective communication, and a collaborative approach for innovation and results.
If you possess the requisite qualifications and are eager to contribute your skills and expertise, we
encourage you to complete a job application here. We look forward to reviewing your application and
welcoming you to our dynamic team.
This is a full-time, year round, non-exempt position beginning as soon as possible.
● Generous retirement plan match,
● Cost sharing for health insurance (PPO plan and 2 HMO type plans)
● Employer contribution to health savings account
● Cost sharing for premium dental plan insurance,
● No cost to employee for $50,000 life and LTD insurances
● Earned paid time off: sick, personal and vacation,
● Eleven paid holidays
● Wellness culture including annual contribution to employee wellness preferences or discounted Sunday
River Ski Pass
● Gould provides meals at our campus dining facility for you during working hours.
To learn more about Gould Academy and other career opportunities, please visit us at:
www.gouldacademy.org/careers. If you prefer to apply by mail please contact Deborah Menezes at
Equal Employment Opportunities
Gould Academy does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, race, creed, color, gender, disability, or
sexual orientation in the administration of its educational policies, admission, financial aid, loans, hiring
process, and other school programs.